recent presentations, writings, and events
- Papertracker: A Gamified Music & Tech Teaching Tool. Presented (by Radek Rudnicki) at TFoM 2019, Tokyo, Japan.
- Python Mode for Processing. Presented at NZPUG, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Processing Community Day 2019, Wellington. Event co-orginiser with Birgit Bachler.
- Processing.py: Creative Coding with Python. Presented at Kiwi PyCon X, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Open Jam Aotearoa. Event co-orginiser with Birgit Bachler. Event website design and development.
- Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Ngā Mokopuna Web and Gaming Workshops. Delivered at Massey University's College of Creative Arts.
- MINA Website Unveiling. Prestented at 6th International MINA Symposium, Melbourne, Australia.
- World Summit Awards 2017. Member of international judging panel.
- An Automatic Marker for Vector Graphics Drawing Tasks. Master's Thesis, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Automated Assessment: The Opportunity. Prestented at EdTech Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Talking Vectors. Presented at Wellington Generative Design, Wellington, New Zealand.
- World Summit Awards 2016. Member of international judging panel.